Site News

Date Added: 11/10/2017 What Are The Requirements For Education Or Work Experience?

What are the requirements for education or work experience?

The law and regulations require that every applicant must have at least:

a high school education or its equivalent


within the past five years, have two years of work experience in an occupation requiring at least two years training or experience.

A “high school education or equivalent” is defined as successful completion of a twelve-year course of elementary and secondary education in the United States or successful completion in another country of a formal course of elementary and secondary education comparable to a high school education in the United States.

NOTE: Documentary proof of education or work experience should not be submitted with the lottery entry, but must be presented to the consular officer at the time of the visa interview.


The Department of State implemented the electronic registration system beginning with DV-2005 in order to make the DV process more efficient and secure. The Department utilizes special technology and other means to identify those who commit fraud for the purposes of illegal immigration or those who submit multiple entries.



USA Green Card Lottery 2017 Registration Entry
Apply for the Official U.S. DV-Lottery 2019
Immigration and Naturalization Program Here


 Start your US Green Card Lottery Registration


** Please Note that ALL information on US Green Card Service which you see in your native languages is a result of work, of third party translators from English to your native language. We apologize if you may find any discrepancy or mistakes in translation. Please help us to improve the accuracy of translation to you native language, by sending email from Contact Us page.







11/17/2017, 01:35 PM



11/10/2017, 04:33 PM


New Post

Type the characters you see in the picture below.